UGH Men!!

Is it normal for you to sometimes just hate your husband and say screw it I'm done and then the next day love him? (No its not that time of the month) :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know if it's normal but I know we go through that in our house. Some days I'm ready to just drive away and then a little while later, I realize that it's not so bad. Anger is a normal emotion and I think that most of us are a little bit "nuts" when we are at our angriest.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 3:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yep its sad i tell dh all the time to devorce me..and a few hours later we would be making up happysurprised

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sometimes when I just can't stand him it's right after that, that I love him the most. IDK why.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We should appreciate the men who tolerate us and don't treat us the way we treat them. Count your blessings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• they dont call it a love/hate relationship for no reason.
    the old cliche" can't live withthem/ can't live without them" was set in place for a reason.
    join the club- we all have emotions. the key is learning to recognize, control, and deal with them in an adult fashion.
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Welcome to the Marriage Roller Coaster Ride!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 9:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It's very normal. There are days I want to get divorced on the spot.....and later on we are having awesome sex the same day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yes , we are only human and people including close loved ones can get on our nerves ,i have many a day like that ,lol... just look at him like a naughty puppy ,remember men are totally different species to women .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008