• In the Spotlight:

Anyone else going through this

im 34 weeks pregnant and im dilating and contracting every day well the contractions i am and they have me on contraction pills but they dont seem to be working at all anyone else having the same problems as me they have me on strict bed rest and i had a positive test saying that yes i will go into labor this weekend or next weekend i just want to find someone else going through this also

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I kinda had the same issues, 18 months ago! My DS wanted to be early then what my dr wanted so i was bed bound and if i did any walking it had to be very little! My OB gave some pills i cant recall the name but they helped a lil but not much every other day i was in the hospital because of my contraction.. Hope things get better and try relaxing!
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I am in the same boat kind of. I am on bedrest for contractions every 4 min, my contractions have subsided and are not as painful but have not completely gone away. I did not take any test to check the probablity of baby coming but I was checked and I am not progressing as of yet. All that could change in a heart beat though so I too am on stricked bed rest. I can pee and take a short shower and that is all they want me up doing.

Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011