Food for parties?

What do you serve at birthday parties for your kids? we usually do meatballs, chips&dip, macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs, baked beans cake and icecream delight. or we do hot dogs and burgers for our summer bdays.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We usually only do cake and ice cream...most of the friends and family eat before they come.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It just depends on the weather partly!!! last year for my oldests second bday we just ordered a 6ft sub for everyone because of it being nasty and raining outside... this year if weather cooperates we are grilling out! for my 2nd sons 1st bday I made pizza for everyone. and of course always the cake and ice cream!!!
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 12:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my youngest loves devilled eggs....so there's always that... some kind of chips... something sweet and punch or lemonade to drink...
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 7:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my daughter turned three last sunday and i made, sloppy joes, hot dogs, a crock pot of cheesy potatoes, i made veggie dip and a veggie tray, pasta salad, deviled eggs, chips, meat and cheese tray, pickles and birthday cake lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my daughters last party we did chips & dip, veggie tray, and sandwiches (cucumber sandwiches, PB&J sandwiches, etc.)
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• birthday parties we usually just have cake and ice cream; other parties it depends on what type it is we normally have chips and dip; a veggie tray; finger sandwiches or sloppy joes made in the crock pot; deviled eggs; meat and cheese tray; cheese and cracker tray; mini hot dogs wrapped in dough(can't think what they are called); pickle tray(we have a tray with different kinds of pickles and olives); punch, lemonade, ice tea and/or coffee for the adults
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2011