Hey everyone well im on bc right now!! if i was to stop taking my bc pills i would bleed 2 or 3 days later right? is this ok to do ? will i get pregnant faster being this will be my 4th child? adult content

jonathanmom224

Asked by jonathanmom224 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Normally, your body would 'flush' itself once you have gotten off of the pills.

Since your hormones are wacked out right now there is a higher chance that you will ovulate irregularly and even release 2 eggs at once.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• it is always recommended that you wait til you have had 2 or more regular cycles after quitting BC before TTC.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• And honestly, it doesn't matter how many children you have had before, every TTC is different. I've know women that have 2 children and try to have a 3rd and are never able to. I know when that have struggled to have 1 child and then get pregnant extremely easily with their next 4 children. Every time is different.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2011