In the mood? adult content

I'm sure everyone gets a little comfy with their relationship and nothing unexpected happens unless there's a holiday involved. What are some things you do to spice up your relationship every now and then?

Sweet_Memoriez

Asked by Sweet_Memoriez at 10:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I tell him that I want his cock in my mouth or pussy. Simple as that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• We havent really had to spice anything up yet lol...maybe we'll need to have been married a little longer lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Sometimes when he is watching tv or playing a video game, i'll just unzip his pants and do whatever I feel like! It always really turns him on when I randomly do stuff like that.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• try roll playing,outfits,costumes,strip tease
    jojomommy

Answer by jojomommy at 11:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'll tell you something, I got tired of trying to "spice things up" years ago. What's the point of dressing up like a pirate with a feather-tipped sword holding a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries when the man is going to schlump into the Sex Chamber, flop down on the nicely-made, rose-petal-strewn bed and say "You wanna? It's a commercial." What's the point of asking him to describe his fantasies when he always ends up saying "Whatever you want, babe." What's the point of answering the door wearing a raincoat and nothing else if he says "Hey, that stretch mark of yours looks exactly like Edward G. Robinson!" No way, uh huh, if there's going to be any "spicing" going on around here, he's going to have to think something up for a change.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't really plan anything, we just try different things often, or bring in old things we loved lol. I think sometimes sex is over analyzed, just go with the flow and do what feels good. It's always worked for us and we've never been bored in 19 years. Although there were some things we discussed prior to doing it or after doing it like "hey, I didn't care for that".
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011