Men & pregnancy symptoms

I've heard alot that sometimes guys pick up your sypmtoms when your pregnant. Have any of you notice your man get any?
Mine gained some weight with both of my pregnancys and I swear he has the mood swings of a pregnant woman lol. He also talks about some pains that sound just like mine. Oh and he would get like he had a little of morning sickness before I even did and heatburn too.
I think he had it worse through this one LOL.

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • lol my dh did..he gained weight got cravigns and tired all the time...wait that one is always lol
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My DH had morning sickness real bad, but I didn't throw up once. I thought that was nice of him to do that for me...LOL

lovmore

Answer by lovmore at 3:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Mine just gains weight with me cuz all my cravings and he'll eat it too..
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yup mine did...got hungry and sore and tired...he was sooo cute
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• No, we just trade sex drives! lol! My first and second trimesters, I had nooo sex drive whatsoever, while he was always begging for sex. Now in my 3rd trimester, I got my drive back, and can barely talk him into it! lol! As far as everything else, not really. He gained 10 lbs in the first few months, but hasn't gained any more.....shucks...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My boyfriend has gained just a teeny bit of weight, and he's craved sushi just like me haha. The only difference is that the jerk can actually EAT the sushi he craves, and I can't! GAH!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband had cravings! He craved Reese's cups the whole time I was pregnant...ate bags of them. As soon as I had my daughter he stopped and really hates them now!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2008