HE IS THE REASON I TAKE BIRTH CONTROL

I hve said this abt my 4yr. to MY MIL THIS IS crude and offensive. IS IT????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Health

• nope, I think it is the truth lol. you have your hands full with one, why add another and double stress you and your son out?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It is a bit shocking to hear someone say that about their own child. Probably a good thing you only have one.
    Anonymous

• you are wise for thinking that way. why have more on your plate than you can handle ? if more parents thought that way their would be less unwanted kids who are being neglected as we speak. you only have the time and patience for 1 so i applaud you for admitting that to your self and being responsible . i like your way of thinking. very wise.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• well I mean if you say it in a joking tone then yeah it is funny we have a couple of those sayings about some kids in my family .... but if you really mean it and say it out of anger or annoyance then I have to agree with the anon and say its good you only have one kid right now...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No, if BC could work for me sometimes when my kids get on my last nerve I would be popping a bill everyday.
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 10:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i think you are just being honest about your feelings i don't think it is wrong one bit.... i just had my first child 10 months ago and my husband already has two from a previous marriage and lately he has been talking about having another one. i tell him if he talks like that i am going to start eating birth control for breakfast lunch and dinner hahah!! so in my defense, i take birth control because of my husband..... now is that mean? haha!
    insidious_sista

Answer by insidious_sista at 11:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• You are just tired!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 11:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My 3 yo is the reason that we use protection. Before her we didn't and we now have our hands and plate full with her. If you have a child that can drive you over the edge some days then yes they are the reason for the BC or protection. No, it isn't a crude comment just the truth. Hang in there Mama things will get better some day.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• lol, well it's honest!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I think it's funny :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011