I just had a facebook friend say thanks for being there for him and that i had helped him more than i could imagine..

he added me through a mutual friend cause of our interest in photography. all i did was make comments on his statuses and photos he had done, i didnt do anything "amazing" so to speak. i just make my opinions and offered kind words, as i always do with everyone. at one point i was a lil worried about one of his statuses so i offered my # and said if he needed someone to talk to just give me a call being i been through a some of the stuff he is going through now. he didnt call though. he did message me saying "ive been though a lot, amber, your company on here while i was at my worst will have an everlasting impact, and you might not think you did anything, but it was more than i could ever ask for'

i didnt realize how the little things could mean so much, makes you think about how your attitude effects other people huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• That's so sweet! And yes things that we do, the words that we say, although they may not mean anything to us, may just have the power to change someone elses life....that's why I TRY to be as nice to people as possible..you just never know who our words are going to impact and in what way
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yeah it is funny how sometimes you can just say one or two things that really seem like nothing but to someone else it could be everything.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes its amazing what an offer of support would/ can do for someone., esp if they feel like no one cares anymore.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• that is awesome :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011