It just doesnt seem fair...

I am just feeling down and this i sort of a rant...

I know I am a good person and I keep trying to believe things happen for a reason and everything will happen when it is suppose to happen and that the things that do happen to us make us who we are ...

i would like to keep believing that, but it is getting hard to think that way anymore.

I have always wanted my own house... a nice house to raise my kids in - a place for them to grow up in.... we have been trying for so many years and it never works out .... we live in a small area so there isnt that many houses to pick from in the first place, and when we do something always happens to keep us from getting it ( the first house we found out someone used my husbands ID and it lowered our credit score badly, after taking a year to fix it, every house that we find that we can afford, how something wrong with it that we cant deal with) .... It just makes me upset because I want a house for good reasons -- for my family to grow in -- to take care of , to make nice.... and then there are so many people who are able to and then dont even take pride in their home ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Many people want the same thing. It's the economy, not your life. It will get better. Just keep saving and looking. The right house and situation will come. Does your state offer a program to help with your down payment? Our's is called the SHIP program in FL. First time homebuyers can get $10,000.00 for a down payment. Talk with a realtor and see what you can find out about programs.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i know how you feel, we tried several times to buy a house with no luck it was always something. i used to get upset about it everytime we loose out but i changed my thinking, that there is a better house waiting for us. in the mean time im taking pride in renting a nice townhouse. our landlord gave us permission to paint so i painted the walls the colors i like and made it my "own". and i made a list of advantages of renting this particular house and after seeing what positives there are lessens the blow of not owning a house yet. and hey it could be worse we could be homeless. we saving up for a nice size down payment and workin on our credit score and someday we will own a house. but until then i made myself ok with renting, i can either feel bad about not owning right now or make the best with what is offered, i choose to make the best with what i have. good luck :)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011