When was the last time you were just EXHAUSTED??

Today DH took me and DD to the Asparagus Festival (kind of like the fair) and there had to be a gazillion people there....nowhere to sit and lines 2 miles long for anything that had anything to do with food....don't get me wrong...I had a great time but I think I definatly over-estimated how long my fat, pregnant ass could stand and walk around without resting somewhere lol....again...no place to sit....I am now the most exhausted I have been in probably years lol....the only reason I'm not sleep now is because I know I'll just wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to get back to sleep...

Tell me the last time you were just BONE WEARY

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• early today i felt like i was half dead. i didnt sleep well last night and good ol mother nature gave me a nice gift that i could do without. thts makes me feel drained by itself.. a whole pot of expresso couldnt even get me going. so glad the kiddos took a nap so i could nap, i wouldnt of made thru dinner otherwise.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• EVER DAY LOL
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 11:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• All of this week. I feel like the second I sit down I have to jump back up to do something. My DH made it worse today by saying "But your the mommy, your supposed to do everything." Which my response was " And your the daddy, your suppose to help do everything too!"

Ahh I know the exhausted feeling, that's for sure.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Today for sure. I am sick (now on the mend) and spent the night in the ER. My teens had to go every which way and my baby just wants to play ya know. So I am just plain wiped out now. Looking forward for bed time.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011