Parent!! Should i say something, or keep my mouth closed like have for the past 3yrs??

I got married to my DH 3yrs ago. Shortly after that we got preg with our son Lane. Ever since my parents found out we were preg they have threatened us that they were going to take our son away, and my DH and i just moved to new state and he is having a hard time keeping a job!! But we always find away to keep food in our child belly, and clothes on his back!! But here lately my dad has been being a royal @$$ and want to pick a fight with any one and every thing not mention him and mom are trying to quite smoking for the 15 time in my life!! It just seems that every time i/we go to my parents we are getting yelled at for something!! Now my grandparents moved in with my parents and my grandparents have my DH and my back!! But is just my parents reaction to them stop smoking or are we doiung something wrong!!

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• you shouldnt not feel that way your family is suppose to be there to pick you up not kick u when you are down , if i were u i would just tell them to let me life my life and they live there's .GOOD LUCK!!
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 11:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• They do not have a leg to stand on!! I would tell them that if the threats continue, that you would consider them unhealthy for your child to be around.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have tryed with another guy i was engaged to for 3yr. And they chased him away, well dad did!! It just seem that every timethings are going good for me in my life my dad chase people away. People meaning boys!!
    Manda725

Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Since you live in another state, I just wouldn't go see them for awhile. You certainly don't need the stress their behavior creates.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Id stay away. And make them stay away too! People like that make your life toxic and aren't good influences for your kids.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2011