Did you know cetaphil a body cleanser will kill and keep head lice away

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Health

• It would make more sense to just use RID, that' s what it's made for, and the cost isn't really any different.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Do you mean to treat it when you've got them or as a preventative? I just use a lot of product. Lice can't hold onto dirty hair, so I don't make my kids wash their hair too often, and when we hear of an outbreak in their school or class I'll give them a shot of hairspray or 'do' their hair with some gel. I've also heard that putting some tea tree oil in your shampoo works as a preventative measure too.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Olive oil works best as a treatment. I don't even use Cetaphil for its intended purpose (facial wash) because it messes wih my skin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• well you get alot more with cetaphil and it has other uses also is why it makes sense to use it and i hear it works beter then rid and to canadianmom you can use as a preventative and to get rid of it and yeah that would be good if i could leave my haor dirty but i have psoriasis so i cant or i will be scratching the crap out of it
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• interesting
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i thought so and i also thought other people would like to know but until now it didnt sound like it was very welcomed so thank you
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Hmmm...interesting.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• it makes your hair very soft also
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2011