Intuition or gut feelings?

Is it just me, but has anyone ever just known something with no explanation really of how you know. Like a bad feeling that ended up true? Gut feeling to the point it makes you sick that something is wrong but you don't know what..? I'm even getting a pain.. And I keep having tears randomly fall. My SO and his uncle never came home tonight... They should have been home way way along time ago.last I heard from him he was so excited to come home for our first date night without the kids in months and they were in a bad storm still trying to make it back in town.. The families and I have been talking back and forth and nobody knows anything at all and both cells are turned off. We are going to contact the other who ever hears something first..

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes I've had those. I hope your so and uncle are OK. Normally I'll have a feeling of change before something major in life happens. Doesn't mean its always bad, just different.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes but take comfort in this, there are many times I am right but I can also think of a few times where I thought something was really wrong and freaked out but nothing was wrong, so it's probably just worry mama. God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yep i have had those feelings before, and it scared the crap out of me. but to be honest sometimes im wrong too, maybe you will be too, maybe the phones are out because of the bad weather?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes I had it one time and my husband was in a car accident he was ok but a little girl was hurt really bad.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I do have these feelings. I also get overwhelmed with panic in situations such as these because my mind goes to all the bad things that could happen. These are the times I'm convinced it's horrible and my dh has just had a flat tire or helped someone who did. Or in your situation they've had to stop and wait out the heavy rain. I also think this could be worry clouding your judgment.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Well still no one has heard from either of them and the high way patrol said they can't tell anything!! Does anyone know how to find out if there has been any recent accidents in past 24 hours??
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• You can always call 911 and report them missing, i believe you have to wait 3 hours to do it but once you call they'll ask around at all the hospitals and patrols and put out and APB. My FIL is an officer and my MIL went missing one night recently and we had to do it. Luckily it ended with her coming home just fine but I definitely had a horrible feeling in my gut. If it helps ease your mind just to be doing something about it, make the call and at least then you can feel like you're making some sort of headway. I wish you the best of luck and hope they're ok!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 4:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011