i really feel like shit.

i honestly feel like everonye in my life things negatively about me. that im a piece of crap and a waste of life....

what can i do to change how i feel? im depressed from it and have been crying a lot lately...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• what are some things they are judging you about?
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 3:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Talk to your doctor. Clinical depression is not anything to be ashamed of and can be treated with the right medicine. I was exactly where you are about 15 years ago. I have been on antidepressants and my life has completely turned around. You are NOT a piece of crap or a waste of life!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 5:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• God doesn't make mistakes, so there's no ay you could be a waste of life.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• it sounds like you are suffering with depression ,have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling ? maybe you should make an appointment b/c I am sure no one else is thinking that of you ,if you told your friends and family how you are feeling they would be shocked ,I strongly recommend you talk to someone honey take care .x

loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 7:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• First of all, you are NOT a waste of life. Easy for me to say right? I don't know you? Well I know you're a mom, you're on Cafemom. You kid(s) don't think you're a waste of life. They love you and I am sure you love them. That is one of the most important things a person can do in this world. Please talk to your doctor about these feelings. I have done it in the past. I thought that the doc would judge me and I really didn't want to but I was worried about my son so I sucked it up and did it. The doc won't judge. S/he'll give you a list of questions to answer. This will determine if you are depressed. Then they'll refer you to someone who can help. Don't feel bad, don't be ashamed. The bravest thing you can do is get help. Remember that there ARE people who love you and you ARE a good person.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• hugsyour not a waste of life!!

I feel the same way most the time...i went to the doctor and talked to him about it and he put me on some anti depressants..i also cut everyone out of my life that makes me feel crappy..

mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 8:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008