DADS????

Im the only girl out of 5 kids! And my dad seems to push or run all these guys away. I was engaged to High School Sweetheart, and right before we set the date he and my dad got in a big fight, that i dint know about and he left me!! So who is now my DH was my friend at the time and currently in jail at the time this fight happened, is now being pushed away from me and our son! My dad cant seem to stay out of my life no matter how many fights he and i have or how many my dad fioght my dh!! My dad has even punched my dh while holding our son when our boy was 8 months old!! My dad says he will stay out but he is always there watching us!! I can feel him watching me!!! What do i do about this over protcetive dad???

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I would tell your dad he is going to push you out of his life if he keeps it up or just get a restraining order.
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 11:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Nope my dh and i do everything!! He did like 5 month ago when money was tight becasue our car broke down!!
    Manda725

Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• BEEN HERE AND DONE THIS ,.........?

Has he always controlled you?

Your friends?

who you could be friends with ?

where you lived ?

where you are ?

Come talk to me honey♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Sorry, no fun but look on the bright side, you have a dad that loves you and protects you! That is awesome, I know so many women who would love to have that. Obviously your dad takes it too far but i bet he has a reason for not liking your current dh?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011