Monster truck Party Invites? Help?

I'm looking for something intresting to put on DS's invites. This year we are doing Monster trucks. The front of the card has a monter truck flying over some cars with his face cropped in the window.

To give you an idea last year I did a monkey theme So the card said: Swing on in and have some fun, Our little Monkey's turning one!

This is what I have come up with so far and I hate them. liam's turning 2 and you know what to do! Rev your engines and get to the starting line it's Monster truck party time ( sounded like a race car invite to me.) Liam's turning 2! We hope you don't mind, he's smashing cars and splashing mud! Cuse it's Monster Truck Party Time! ( it's seems a bit much and a tad bit confusing)

I appreciate all ideas.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• Sorry Liams turning two so roll on by its monster truck Party time or Roll on by is part time
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Roll on by its monster truck time?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• How about just keep it simple. Liam is having a Monster Truck Party to celebrat turning two. Race over and have a smashing good time.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011