Kids won't sleep anymore!!

okay, so my son is 19 months and has a lot of trouble sleeping in his own bed, always kind of has. He won't fall asleep on his own, he needs a drink and to be with us out in the living room or in our bed.

Lately, we've been waiting til he falls asleep then move him into his bed. But no matter where he is, he almost always wakes up at around two, every night. Now what really sucks is that our 6 month old daughter is starting to have the same issue. She can normally fall asleep alone in her crib. She was sleeping like 12 hours straight ( =D) but not anymore.

She's waking up after like 3-4 hours. My husband works late nights and I work days so either way, one of us isn't getting the sleep they need and we can't keep this up anymore.

Any help??

Sorry so long....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would let them both cry it out....
    and wouldnt let them sleep in your bed at all..

alot of people say ohhh its for comfort
    yeah well..that...and its forming a habit,

so...i suggest.....getting a bed time routine packed down...
    putting a little night light in their rooms maybe some soft music and letting them drift away to slumber land by themselves ;o)

goodluck!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2008