Update to "Duty Booty" from Friday...

So, the other day I posted about my DH's coworker posting "Duty Booty! Fun times!!!" as her status (from her phone) on Facebook literally a minute after I left him a voicemail while he was on Duty...

He won't deny (or admit) it...

I was being decent about it. Didn't yell at him or anything, until today... I had told him before that I would stay here until he got Orders, so that our kids weren't without him for a year (he is stationed overseas, and isn't due to move for another YEAR..He gets orders a few months out, and I figure a few months is better than a year to go without their Daddy)...We got into a fight earlier... A few minutes later, I told him I couldn't wait til I could leave him. He said "What are you waiting for?!" and I told him that I had the kids to think about (I KNOW it would hurt them to be away from him). He said "Well, pack them up and leave!" OMG, my jaw dropped. He's been a great dad (hence me being willing to be overseas for a few more months so the kids can be with him), and THIS pissed me off beyond belief. Right now, I'm in the mindset of "His wish, my command"... He wants to say that to try to hurt me because he's pissed I won't "suck it up and deal with it", hell no. He can treat ME like crap, and I can stay calm. You hurt my kids to hurt me? IT IS ON.

I am still waiting for YDD's passport to come in the mail...It should have already been here, but we haven't gotten it yet...But, once we have it, I'm going to see about getting TMO to move us (we can't afford to pack it and ship it) and to see if the Marine Corps will pay to send us home or if I'll have to get a loan (it's around $7000-8000 for me and the kids)...

How in the hell do I get through the next little while until everything gets figured out? It's not like if we were back in the U.S. I could just pack up and drive it all wherever we were going. I'm halfway around the world, with no way to get out and get home :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you will just have to avoid him and ignore him as much as you can. talk to family and friends and write in a journal if you have to vent. I am sorry you are going thur this!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Omg that is horrible. I have never been in your situation but if you would like someone to talk to you can write me and I will help as much as I can.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Thanks ladies! It's now Monday and he still hasn't talked to me about it yet.

I'm just at a loss as to what to do....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2011