Ok I know you get these a lot on here

And I know people tend to be jerks when you ask but I've just gotta hear for an outside source.
It seems like I go through this every month after ovulation. I am constantly suffering from nausea and headaches till my period so that's not new. But it just seems different this month I'm still having the nausea but this time there is also vomiting and the headaches are five times worse,I go to the bathroom three times a night,the nosebleeds are back and my blood pressure is even what it was when I was pregnant last time.

We've been trying for 6 months,8 if you count that I was horrible at taking my minipills so I'm tired of seeing negetive tests. Does this sound even worth buying more tests for? I'm not due for my period till next Sunday but does it even sound worth buying one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The last thing I forgot to mention is the pain in my breasts is so severe that it has reduced me to tears twice now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• all drs. checks-ups for the both of you fine? Stressing? relax then I would stop watching. watched pot never boils. have fun and just do it.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I got pregnant when we weren't trying...stress is the biggst reason that you won't conceive. just let it go and have fun...your body will relax and you'll be surprised what happens :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• So is that a no don't bother?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I agree you should try to relax. It's worth testing if your period doesn't come, but try not to before.
    When we were TTC our son (and most likely nexttime), we bought cheap tests on Amazon, plus a couple of name brand ones for confirmation. Glad we did, because we were testing incessantly!
    I hope you get a nice big fat positive! Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yeah relax
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• wait to see if you are late, then test.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 12:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• well i all i can say is good luck! but with my last 2 kids i had bought the pregnancy tests from the dollar store and they are very very accurate and my 2 kids are year so dont waste all of that money and good luck!!
    jonathanmom224

Answer by jonathanmom224 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my 2 kids are here!!!! SORRY
    jonathanmom224

• I'd say hit up the dollar store for a pile of tests. That way whenever you feel this way or want to test, you can and you're only out a buck. first mornings pee of course
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2011