Whats the best part of being a Mom to you!!

I have been answering question of to all you moms and seems to streeful or up-set questions! And i want to ask a fun question i guess to say.. What do you thing is the best part of being call MOM in your eyes??

~ Like me, my DS is 18 month olds and i have battled alot of illness with him and almost had him taken away from me twice because of an illness! But to me i love the way he comes up and gives me kisses!! He matches his nose up with mine and rubs his nose to mine as if giving butterfly kisses and then gives me a kiss! And then every morning like clock work he wakes up get his diaper change, has breakfast, grabs his blankie and crawls up in my lap and we will watch Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny, and Chuggington. And when im not felling good or im upset about somethign he will bring me his blankie with teddy crwal up in my la and pat my back!!

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• when they r sleeping j/k .i just like hanging out with them
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 12:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My daughter had several issue when she was born and thank god that we have gotten past most of them. To me, the best part of being a mom is that my daughter tells me that she loves me on a daily basis.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 12:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That my boys love to cuddle with me and they are 4 & 5. They both tell me they love me multiple times a day, but my 5 year old tells me, "I'm going to marry you mommy." LOL...i am already married, to his daddy!

My 2 year old grabs her blankie and backs up to me so I will hold her on my lap and wants me to stop what I am doing and for me to watch a movie with her.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I love when my 2 year old runs up to me at random and hugs me and says, "I'm so glad to see you, Mommy!" or when he softly puts my face between his hands and smiles at me and says sweet things. He's just so freaking loveable!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Being adored by my three blessings.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I love how there's something new to look forward to everyday...whether it's something he says, or a facial expression...he always makes me laugh. And then there's that sweet lovin'. He's 21 months old and can't say "I love you" yet, but when I'm hugging on him and I say "Mama loves you", he'll lay his head on my shoulder and pat my back and say "Awww". He's my lil munch. I just wanna eat him up!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• wow -- There are too many to name -- But I will list a couple that come to mind.
    1) The way she runs to me when I pick her up at school
    2) She tells me I am her best friend and she loves me over and over
    3) She says I am the BEST cook in the world
    4) The way she just melts in my arms when she is upset -- I can feel the stress just leaving her body
    5( Everytime she is SUPPOSED to stay the nite with grandma, or anyone, she always ends up wanting to come home! "I don't want you to be alone and cos I miss you and miss our home," she says.
    6) How she thanks Jesus for me everynite and always tells him she thinks I am pretty. lol
    7) The way she confides all her preschool drama to me daily
    8) I am the only one that can "fix" her when she doesn't feel well
    9) She lets me rock her sometimes and is my little baby again!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm going to bump this one again since we can all use some feel good posts.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Too many to pick just one lol

I just love being a mom....it's truly a blessing
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• S M I L E S !!
    I love rainy days when we are all snuggled in with popcorn, watching a movie. Although, real smiles are priceless and smiles are my favorite part of being a mom.
    twilanelson

Answer by twilanelson at 4:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2011