Has anyone ever had a supernatural experience? Maybe with a ghost or spirit?

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Many. . . :) I even helped found (although I don't work with them much anymore due to location) a Paranormal Investigation team. . . You really do experience a lot when doing that. . . but before I had a lot of experience with the supernatural.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Alot of really weird things have happend to me sometimes I question my sanity.
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• have you done research? I have found sanity is all in the eyes of the beholder. . . much of how I live and what I know to be true many would say is imaginary, I just call it supernatural. . .More of the paranormal happens that people don't realize. If you have questions feel free to ask. . . I would be happy to help.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I see things sometimes I hear things and it has been happening to me since I was littlle.
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yes
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 2:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• When I was about 8 and we lived withmy grandmother and grandfather who has alzheimers. He passed away and about a month later I was walking back to my room and as I was turning the door knob, I felt something that felt just like another hand cup my hand. It didn't feel creepy though. It makes me feel creepy now to think about it 17 years later, but at the time it felt very peaceful.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• In Dec 09, my husband and I were fighting a lot and I went to stay with my mom for a few days. My husband had a disease that was progressing really fast and his organs were shutting down. That Saturday, my mom was at the nutcracker and my son and I were sleeping in her bed. I got this feeling that someone was in the room. I grabbed a bat and opened the closet, but there was nothing. I walked all over the house searching under and behind everything but I found no one/thing. I went back to bed..but couldn't shake the feeling that someone was there. The next morning, the sheriff called to tell me that my husband's friend went to check on him since he wasn't answering his cell phone, he saw him through the sliding glass door on the ground, so he called 911, the fire dept broke the window and found him already dead (heart failure). I'm now convinced that the weird feeling was my husband coming to say goodbye.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Before my DH and I moved we lived in a house that was on an old Air Force Base and we had a figurine that we were given for our engagement and it kept moving. I would keep putting it back where I wanted it and I would find it later moved to another place. It would happen when I was in the house by myself so I know it wasn't just the DH moving it. Also other things started showing up in strange places (the kitchen strainer in the bathroom, paper towel holder with paper towel in the living room, hand soap in the office area...). Also my husband saw a little girl sitting on our bed once, he thought it was me sitting on the bed until he realised that I was laying in the bed and the girl was sitting next to me (I was asleep) and he could describe her pretty well (hair clothing etc). Haven't had anything happen since I moved so I think it was the house...

michcous

Answer by michcous at 4:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yep, tons of supernatural experiences, the first one being when I was just a toddler & my grandpa passed away. He whispered something to me seconds before passing; some say he was passing something else along to me - like his gift. I got very sick & had convulsions so I was admitted to a hospital. According to my mom, the nurses, & other witnesses, my grandpa came to visit me at the hospital, in the middle of his funeral procession. You can read more about this and my other experiences under my blog's "Haunted Dreams" section, at http://DomesticRecluse.wordpress.com
    domesticrecluse

Answer by domesticrecluse at 10:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No matter where I live there is always something going on and I could write a book about what I have dealt with. Now my sister has our mom's ashes and there is alot of activity in her house so we figure it must be our mom
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2011