Some advice

I was talking to a friend today and mind you I am much older than her. I guess I would say that I am an adult and she is not LOL I have a baby she doesnt. She asked me if she thought that she might be pregnant and I told her what she said last night I met a guy at the club and I didnt have any condoms and we used saran wrap as a condom with a rubber band. I was in shock and laughed till I peed my pants. She was serious how do you deal with friends telling you these things. I am not used to this but I am seriously considering why I am friends with someone who is gross. She is always asking stupid ? and I dont know what to do PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I had to quit a friendship with a woman who kept making really bad choices like that. Honestly, especially once you're a mom, you have to ge careful who you surround yourself with.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• HA HA HA....honestly (and I am feeling bitchy right now so sorry lol) I would just leave her dumb ass alone....who knows what kind of other dumb shit she does
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Wow...
    That's all I can say.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• umm yes I dont know what to say because I laugh and it makes me feel like bad friend.
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yeah i agree with Lucky209
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2011