What do you do when your feeling bitchy but you don't want to take it out on everyone else?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Play violent video games. There's nothing like taking out some bad guys to get my bitchrage under control.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Work out! Go for a run, hit the punching bag, do something to get that energy out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• LEAVE! If DH is around, I will leave - whether it's to shop, to drive around, to walk, to get something to eat, I just LEAVE. Going to bed is about the only other option for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• take a bath
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• go for a long walk or lock myself in the bathroom with my cd player and a puzzle book.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If I can, I jump on my bike and speed through the block, great tension reliever, lol
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 6:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I go in the garage, get a hammer and a thick piece of wood, and beat the heck out of it. It's a technique from an anger management course. They suggest a tennis racket and hit a bed, but I do not have a tennis racket!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• .... lessen to the gd music or prepar a good bbl bath with candels and glass of gd wine ;) u'll be better soon :p
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• listen to music or step outside for alittle bit
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• hello well if you have a yard of any type get out there mow the lawn rake it plant flowers sit out there and have a cup of any type of tea ice or hot go for a walk if you can in my case i dont have anoone to watch my child so i just go outside and release stress and i get lost in cleaning my sisters yard were i live i get it done and feel better and also have something to be pround i di that day than take a warm shower and have dinner with your family if you wish. much love and peace from dawn.
    sunshine961

Answer by sunshine961 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011