How do you think hubby will react if I tell him that I am dreaming about his BF? adult content

I am up and awake because I just had another dream tonight!!! This has happened three times in the last month! (explicitly sexual dreams too) I don't know if I should mention this to hubby or not? What do you think? why or why not? I am quite shocked about this since I have always kind of found the guy a bit repulsive and obnoxious! HELP! Is there something wrong with me?

FingerPainter

Asked by FingerPainter at 12:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I believe that most women have sexual fantasies or dreams about a person other than their mate. this is completely normal so please don't make it worse by telling him. take it to your grave. Your husband probably has sexual fantasies or dreams that he does't tell you about.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't know your hubby or his friend, but really, some things are just better left unsaid!
    DarlaHood

Answer by DarlaHood at 12:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• another vote for Keep It To Yourself.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 1:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• AHHHHH whhhhyyy on earth would you tell him that????????

All your going to do is make your husband feel like shit...it's just a dream....if you find him repulsive and obnoxious then you know it's not like your harbouring these secret feelings about him....just...idk....don't tell your husband...nothing is wrong with you...dreams don't always mean what we think they do...just don't tell him about that...
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• honestly i wouldnt say anything, its not going to accomplish anything, besides making your dh mad, somethings are better left unsaid
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That's one of those things you keep to your self.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 2:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• keep it to your self. you will just make your hubby feel insecure whenever this guy comes around.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I def would not!!! I had that when dh and i were first dating (hes my first and only) and is 3 inches shorter than me. his b/f is about a solid foot taller than him and skinnier, his exact opposite basically and maaaan those dreams were odd! lol. but yeah. dont say anything. would you want him to tell you (HONESTLY NOW) if he was having frequent wet dreams about a gf of yours?

dont do it!!! i didnt and i never will!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It's just a dream. It's not like you're actually doing anything with his friend. There is no need to tell your hubby. If you do, its just likely to cause unnecessary drama.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• keep it to yourself. no need to upset him. how would you feel if he was dreaming about your bf? avoid the fight and hurt feelings all together
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2011