i think i need a break

omg with jackson crying all the time non stop as hes teething cooking cleaning and putting up with matts crap every day its starting to run me down i have no time for my self wot so ever. i feel like crying most times its just getting to much i think i need a break. has anyone else felt like this? if so how did u beat it/get over it i need some help..plz help me

jacksonsmumm908

Asked by jacksonsmumm908 at 5:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Breathe, slowly. I, too, have felt overwhelmed. You MUST take time for yourself! You know, I would really like to talk more with you about how you can create some balance in your life...feel free to send me a message.

You are loved...
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 6:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• When ever the baby lays down for a nap that should be your time to RELAX or if you have relatives that can help you out for a couple of hours like 2 or 3hours so that you can get a way for a moment. When my son born up until he was 3 months he CRIED all the time wanted to be held all the time and I had to clean cook and help hubby run the busniess from home. So I know how you feel
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 6:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i konw how you feel i feel the same! i need a break too. its really hard my doctor said it would do some good getting time to myself as well, but my husband doesnt want to watch our son because he crys to much!!! i usually try to put my son to nap and then get a nice warm bath or if i can i get my motherinlaw to watch him will i sleep or something. i feel like crap 2 it is hard and nobody told me it was going to be like this, im only 18 at that. i have way too much stress but i guess we can always consider daycare lol. maybe our husbands will want to watch the kids if they seen how much it would cost them! lol
    jellybeansmom72

Answer by jellybeansmom72 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i go for walks to relieve the stress.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• thnx guys that helped alot my son only has 20mins capnaps and the house is always getting cleaned by me as matt decides to go out with the boys every tuesday between 6-9 so im stuck home again by my self i dont think matt will look after jackson by him self i dont think men understand how much hard work it is to look after a child or 2 or 3 as well as do everything else for them.oh well.today my friend is going to find out how much it will cost me to put jackson in day care a few days a week.. once again thankyou all for ur help:D
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2008