Caylee anthony

I'm watching the 48 hours mystery on it.
I kind of just need to vent.
I followed this story soo closely when it was happening, and my nephew is the same age, as she..should be.
This story upsets me so much. There are so many of these stories out there just like this but theres just something about that beautiful little girl. god she was so beautiful.
i'm not totally sure WHY this specific story upsets me so much but it really does.

I'm just really upset right now, and no one to really talk to about it :p so i just needed to vent.
thanks for reading <3

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I want to take a 2x4 & beat Casey Anthony bloody!! (and i'm not a violent person). If that bitch gets ANYTHING but the death penalty I will be so flipping mad. What she did to that baby sickens me beyond words. She was out "searching for Zannie" in the clubs/ where was she up that girls coochi she's dirty dancing with? \

The one thing that makes me happy is Caylee is safe in the arms of God & no one can hurt any more. Can't listen to Martina McBride's "Concret Angel " any more without thinking of Caylee. This granma loves you sweet baby.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That story sickens and depresses me too! When it first came out I watched it on Nancy Grace. I don't understand how she or any other mother can put their live ahead of their childs. She is a selfish, murderous monster and deserves the death penalty!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• This case is very disturbing. I personally feel that she did it, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens during her trial. Even if she wasn't directly responsible for her daughters death (which I don't believe for a second) she clearly was a shitty ass mother. Who doesn't report their child missing for over a month? Even then, she was only reported missing because of the grandmother. She also went out partying after Caylee supposedly went missing. I can assure you, if my child were missing, the VERY LAST thing I would be doing would be partying.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I too followed the story closely when it first broke....could they possibly delay this trial anymore!??! Obviously they're hoping most people will have forgotten about it--it's their ONLY angle! Not only is Casey the most disgusting, self-absorbed person on the planet...she certainly didn't get her traits from the ground...her parents and brother are JUST as despicable!!

I want ALL of them to have adjoining cells and wear matching jumpsuits--until which time as they are meet their fate by firing squad!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• The case upsets me too...I remember it was on the tv in the background when I was in the hospital giving birth. I remember getting my epidural and thinking...here I am about to give birth and that b*&%# killed her daughter. Oh, how I hope she gets the death penalty...God gave her a perfectly healthy, beautiful little girl and she just took that life.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I followed this also, sooooo sad. I lived in Jacksonville Fl at the time, so it was on the news all the time. EVERY child is beautiful and undeserving of anything as horrific as this.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It always breaks my heart to see little children harmed in any way. People who harm children, especially their own parents should be put to death and this is why I believe in Capital Punishment.
    Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 7:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i feel the same way. my oldest daughter was a year younger than her when all of this came out, and she looks a lot like her too. so it really hit close to home, and the day they discovered her body, i wept for that child. not to mention i live in close proximity to orlando. i hope her bitch of a mother burns in hell for what she did.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I know its really sad, and we hear more and more of these things every day.

Answer by gemgem at 9:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• This story hit me hard too. I would also love to beat the hell out of Casey, let her almost heal and beat her again. I hope she suffers in jail everyday for the rest of her life and then I hope she burns in hell!
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2011