What did you do today?

what did you do today?
my daughters spa party was Great:)! after the spa party took my daughter and her friends to the movies:)!

&now the sleep over is in full affect i couldn't even tell you how lound my apartment is right now!!
what did you do today?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I went for a run, made French toast for lunch (DH's begging made me cave), and ordered cabinets for the house we're remodeling. Hit the grocery store for the week's groceries, made dinner, and put DS to bed.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We went to the Asparagus Festival today and now I'm exhausted...I need to go to sleep but....here I am lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• nothing much. i had such a long week and i was looking forward to this weekend to just lay back and do nothing.. so i am just taking it easy.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Made home made ice coffee and watched a movie. Took the kids out for ice cream. Worked on some more graphics. Went out and did some cost estimates for a business we're opening. Busy day =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had intended to have a productive day, but I was up all night last night with a cold and random bleeding (I'm 35 week pregnant), so I spent the morning trying to sleep off a sinus headache and the afternoon at Labor and Delivery trying to figure out why I was bleeding. Three hours later, baby looked good but went home with no real answers. Made dinner, played Wii with my five year old, and chilled on the couch. Now it's 10:30pm, and I'd like to be in bed, but my head feels like it's going to explode and DD is still up because we're waiting for a phone call from my deployed hubby. Here's to hoping for a better day tomorrow!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• kinda just layed around i'm 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant and have been so nauseated that it's causing me pain
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Children's hospital had a children's day so my daughter and I, my neighbor and her three kids all went togther.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I stayed on the couch in pain. I have bruised ribs on my left side and I can hardly move or breathe, and I've been sick and coughing a lot, which isn't helping.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• worked
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011