What do you do to stay motivated???

what do u do to stay motivated to keep your house clean, stay on top of laundry and cook?

afwifeandmommy3

Asked by afwifeandmommy3 at 3:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I just think about how hard hubby works in order for me to be SAHM...and I think of the smile on his face when he comes home and tells me how good dinner smells and he always ALWAYS tells me how good the house looks....just those little acknowledgments help me stay motivated =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We always eat about the same time every evening. When we get home from work, we usually start a load of laundry, start supper, and then I sweep the kitchen and dining room. As far as other household chores, I do those on my days off. Everyone pitches in to help to fold laundry, dust, vacuum, wash windows, etc. After meals, we load the dishwasher so that helps alot too.
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My friend and I team up on each other's houses.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I just keep on it. I hate having a messy cluttery house!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have a touch of OCD I think, so I just cannot stand clutter and messes, it makes me twitch. So even when I dont' want to do it, I still do it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I just hate having a messy house!
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 4:35 PM on May. 28, 2011