Pregnancy question adult content

Hello everyone, the question that I have is I usually come on my cycle around the end or beginning of the mth, I believe the last time was end of feb or early march at this point I still havent started.. I've been hot,insomnia,my body hurts, my back hurts, I havent really been eating, I feel like I feel flutters. I did take a test monday the lines were faint but negative I really dont know how to take that but usually all my tests and blood has to be drawn I havent been on birth control in 2 years.. My
Pelviv bones are hurting and my sides. I know it's alot to take in and read please help or give advice.. Thanks fellow mother's.. Btw I also have a kinda watery discharge but still no period and I have some mild cramps

Mrs.Tam

Asked by Mrs.Tam at 3:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You wouldn't have flutters if you were 2 months pregnant. You can see if your doc will do a blood test, but if your test is negative, then you're likely not pregnant. I think we've all had psychosomatic pregnancy symptoms at least once, where we're certain we must be pregnant. You can talk to your doc about what else might be causing the symptoms when you talk to him about the blood test.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Get a test. We can't tell you over the computer. To be 100% go to the doctor.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Take a pregnancy test....then go to the doctors.
    AngieAng12

Answer by AngieAng12 at 6:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I agree. wait awhile ( a couple of days) test again then go to the doctor to be sure so you don't have to stress over anything. If you are congratulations!!!
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2011