I am pregnant with twins. I was separated from my husband, and while separated I got pregnant with an ex of mine. I dont know what to do at this point? I am waiting for paternity test to come in, but if it isnt my husband since I am with him now, I dont know what to do?

confused705

Asked by confused705 at 4:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The best thing to do is be honest NOW. Does he know your ex? What if you baby comes out and is the spitting image of your ex? Don't you think it will cause more problems down the road?
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• You need to be honest and upfront, no matter the outcome for you. Its not fair to the men involved or your unborn children to live a lie about it, and the longer you keep it from people the harder and more hurtful it gets.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• confusedwell.. does both your ex and your hubby know that you are not sure about the paternity or does your hubby think the twins are his ?

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• like everyones said be up front talk with then both get the paternity test then talk to both of them i personally feel that it's something you all should talk about
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• The ex knows it could be his. He prompted me to get a DNA test so we did. My husband dont know whats going on. I am preparing to tell him when he returns from his trip. I am scared. I dont want to have an abortion I want these angels of GOD. I know once I disclose if these babies are NOT my husband it will be difficult I will raise them as a single parent. I have owned up to my mistake, regardless of what lead me to do it.
    confused705

Comment by confused705 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011