What is the best diet pill you've taken that has made you lose weight?

I walk and jog almost everyday but I still weigh the same and I want to lose atleast 40 pounds, I watch what I eat but I think I need the help of some diet pills. I know i'm going to hear that theyre not safe but ive seen some without side effects. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Health

• Diet Pills are bad for you, and everytime i have taken them in the past i have just gained more weight so stay away from them. If you are going to take anything take a daily vitamin.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't take any of them. They don't really work, and can damage your health.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• None, like the others said they just don't work. You many need to change up your exercise routine or even eat more! It's hard to say exactly what you are doing wrong to not lose the weight but diet pills are not the way to go.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Diet pills are horrible for you. It's best to do it naturally.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011