Is it right !!!

i've heard that some weman can have there period while been pregnanat ? how ???????

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 6:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had some bleeding every couple of weeks while pregnant so i "thought" it was my period and i convinced my self that the upset stomach was just the flu bug that was going around HAHA i was SO wrong i was pregnant.
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i have no idea how this happens and i thought it was a myth or just irregular bleeding from pregnancy but my aunt had her regular period at the same time every month for 6 months of her pregnancy. i also had a co-worker who didn't know she was pregnant because she was very overweight so her belly didn't change much because she already had a lot of fat in that area, so she felt sick one day and went to the Dr., he gave her a preg test and the results came back positive-she was 6 months along.....she almost passed out from the shock. these are the only 2 cases i can account for and i know to be true. very weird..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2011