Dh attitude problems

well hes not actually my dh lol more f a boyfriend for a long time. anyway, lately we have been arguing quite a lot and he is getting quite lazy, and i am really gettin so frustrated at this because neither of us work so he should be doin every bit as much as me, would you agree? its just becoming really hard....

seans_mummy

Asked by seans_mummy at 6:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• yes he should be helping more around the house (if that's what u mean by lazy) also the arguing might be because both of you are stressed out because of the unemployment issue. i think by him helping and doing what he can to make the load easier for u; whether it be doing laundry, dishes etc..i think that shows some support.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• omg i agree to the fullest. he should put in as much work as you do. im in the same situation.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 7:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

minki111

• I work and go to school and have my own business and my x sits on his ass all day he works three days a week and thats it. So its hard maybe you should just make a schedule

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• How, exactly, do you live if you're not working and neither is he?
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011