Are any of your husbands disgusted by you because you're pregnant?

THANKFULLY my husband thinks pregnant women are hot and a big turn on so I still got lots of lovin' when I was preg. My friend is pregnant and her husband is so disgusted by it he won't have sex with her. Anybody else have a butthole like this?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 6:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't think Randy has changed his view towards me that much, really. I keep telling him how fat and bloated I feel (since my baby belly is JUST now getting huge and uncomfortable) and he's just like "Babe, shut up" LOL! I'm terrified of how it's going to be post-pregnancy O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Omygosh no! My husband thought it was hot.....I got lovin right up until the night before I had my daughter. If he thinks pregnancy is disgusting wait until the labor, diapers, spit up........
    StaceyBee

Answer by StaceyBee at 7:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• When i was preg/ w/ my first, my h was hands on, and loving. He also liked feeling the baby move, and would talk to him in utero. But sec. preg, we had twins, and he was totally tuned out-sexually, and otherwise. One time he felt the babies move, and he was so repulsed, he couldn't get away from me fast enough. It hurt, and I talked w/ other moms, and the ones who had h's who were under stress did this. Mine was nervous, he wasn't ready for twins, and he thought he would have to work two jobs, and it was just the way he felt. But he isn't a butthole. H is a good dad, who worries a lot. don't bash your friends h cause it's only going to make her feel worse.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 7:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Heck no...how do they think we got that way....that is just really mean!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Maybe it's not that he's disgusted. He might just be afraid to hurt the baby. But if he actually said he was disgusted by her pregnancy then he's a scumbag and I don't know how he lived through saying that to a prego hormonal woman. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My fiance was kind of grossed out when I was pregnant. I was still pretty small at 9 months though, still in a size 5 jeans. He doesn't find pregnant women attractive at all but he still had sex with me and touched me. He would feel our son kick but he didn't really want to because he said it was weird. I just ignored it and got over it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Nope, mine was like yours. He thought it was sexy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband thought it was the most beautiful thing...However, my sisters ex husband thought that it was disgusting and "Women only got pregnant so they could get fat" (direct quote from his mouth) He was such an ass. Ummm....how does he think his wife got pregnant?? By herself??
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My Dh does not find preggo women attractive at all. With my first it was like the last 2 months that he refused to have sex. Now that I am preggo again it started much earlier. I am 21 weeks and we have not had sex in over a month and now will not until I am ready afterwards. He just plain refuses. Has never said that he finds me disgusting, just that I do nothing for him now. He still rubs my belly and give hugs and some kisses. So there is still some affection, just not the sexual part that I would love to have. I also would not call him a butthole, it is just not for him.
    rmalloy04

Answer by rmalloy04 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• OWCH! That has to hurt her feelings especially being emotional and pregnant. I know I feel like the biggest most ugly hippo in the world while pregnant so for your husband to basically tell you how you feel is how I see you has got to be painful! My husband does not feel one way or the other. It doesnt turn him on, but it doesnt turn him off either which is fine with me. I wish my husband was like some of yours where he thought it was sexy, but since it doesnt bother him or turn him off I am not bothered that he doesnt find it sexy.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2008