For those who voted for Obama, would you vote for him again?

This question is for those who voted for Obama and knowing that he's running for office again would you vote for him again? If not, why?

Sweet_Faith

Asked by Sweet_Faith at 7:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM.. AND I STILL WON'T!

SO FOR ME THAT'S A HELL NO!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 7:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Well I would have to.. I don't think I could vote republican ever.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• absolutely not! didnt vote for him the first time either. this country is in a big enough mess from him, why make it worse?
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yes I would....and he didn't make his mess our country is in...it was Bush that got it this bad.
    kdunker

Answer by kdunker at 8:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I voted for him but not sure what I'll do in the next election. I'll have to wait and see who else is running and what they're all about.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yup
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

***
    That's really sad. To think that you feel you HAVE to vote Democrat, when voting is purely OPTIONAL!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes, depends on the opposition. I will not vote for an extreme social conservative, or any candidate that wants to push or infuse their particular brand of "religious ideology." Certainly do not care WHAT any candidate believes in terms of religion, as long as they do not use the WH as their pulpit.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes. I plan to.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Possibly.
    I know I won't vote for someone who has a narrow approach to government, who would base their decisions on their own biased,prejudced opinions and religion. ANd I would not vote for ayone who has a lack of knowledge. There are a few who do lack basic understanding of the wold geography and history. ha.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011