Argue

me and my bf have been arguing a lot. it all comes down to money. neither of us is working and can not find work. another reason is he thinks he still can go do what he wants(he doesnt really tho) when he wants and how long he wants. i do everything. we fought yesterday morning and instead of it really going to far i calmly talked to him. Now its 4:10 in the morning. my daughter n i are up because of him. hes asleep. she wakes up slightly at night so her natural way to go back to sleep is like a hum. does it til she falls asleep. shes 6 months old. he woke her up. i watch her 98% of the time.

im so pissed. told him if he doesnt wanna deal w it he can leave. i have no prob w that. it jus means no more arguements. he said he'd leave when he gets up. the only thing is we share a car. i need it more than him. he might leave it. both our names are on it.

im tired of this kind of arguement. anyone else goin thru something similar? how` do u end things on a good note? doesnt bother me if he wants to leave and i will have my daughter

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 7:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• i know that you guys are gong through a tough time right now and the fact that he wants to go out and do what he wants , when he wants screams immaturity and he doesn't seem to have his priorities straight. remember that none of you are working at the moment;; if he moves out and you are still job hunting, do you have someone to watch the baby ? if you don't have some one to watch the baby for free i suggest you and him come to an agreement for the sake of the baby. maybe you guys could try tolerate each other in the mean time while you look for work and if after you find work, you and him could take it from there.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• be careful. the grass isnt always greener on the other side!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I think finding a good man starts in the "choosing" phase. Move on. Support you daughter yourself. She deserves better and so do you.
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011