What are you doing today!?

today is a very special day here at my house my husbands coming home today :D
so we have a bunch of last minute things i couldnt get done this past week b/c of the weather.
like picking up some juice and a few things from walmart
washing the car
vaccum the car
and hanging the last outside banner up.
ordering a pizza for dinner
washing the kids
washing myself and shaving my legs...
and then sit and wait for him to be dropped off on my door step :D
not sure what time today but today is the day.

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 7:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• american flag ribbonomg!!!! so happy for you and the kids. have you been able to sleep for the past couple nights ? i know i sure would not be able to sleep. thank goodness he is coming home in one piece. how long has he been gone? were any of your kids born while he was away ? not being nosey just curious.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Definitely nothing that exciting!
    It's been snowing here for like two days straight, so since it's my day off, I fully intend on hiding inside all day. Gonna make myself and my roommate some breakfast in a little bit here, and that's gonna be about it for me!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That is great!!! You and your children enjoy your day. I wish you the best.....
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have a bridal shower to go to. Your day sounds like it will be a great one. Take some pictures!
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Dh left when Baby girl was first born. when she was a few weeks old. and she is almost 11 months old.
    i dont mind sharing :D
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• since hes comingin so late the kids will already be asleep and someones dropping him off at my door step and in the am hes going ot wake the kids up!! :D
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 8:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I am cleaning house from one end to the other due to a stomach virus that has been in my house for a week now, then gonna have a lazy day,play outside with my girls, watch a movie might even order a pizza if the girls are feeling up to it. all 5 of my DD's have caught this virus and 3 had it Yesterday ,my DH has had it to ,I am the only one left,, yuck!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i'm on my days ON .. working :s ... and Cofemoming lolll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:53 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Congrats on him coming home!
    My day is not too busy. I had that yesterday. Yesterday was my sons prom so we ran around most of the weekend making sure everything was ready so he just had to get in the car and pick up his date and show up for pics. Today I have to return his rented Tux, get some drinks at the store, do some laundry, get my son ready to go back to his dads (hes been here for a week), mop, and thats about it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• o0o0 PROM! how exciting! i remember those times. sigh. i just had a dream about prom the other day! lol
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2011