Have you ever forgotten your child at home, or in the car?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• NEVER.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• god no she would not be happy if I did that.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 8:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• no, how does that even happen!? i have 3 kids and i have never forgotten anyone.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No0o0o00- in the store yes but never at home or in the car- theres 3 of them so im frequently doing a head check to make sure i got them all- and i know if i dont hear or see 3 then theres a problem.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No lol how would that even happen? Shoot that didnt even happen when they were teenagers or adults.

Answer by gemgem at 8:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• no. i think it is very irresponsible if a parent forgets their child at home or in the car. i would personally wonder if they are on drugs. it might sound judge mental but i can't imagine how a child could be forgotten like that.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No I haven't.

Answer by Bmat at 8:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No, never. I'm more likely to look around for them when I don't have them than to forget them when I do.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 8:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• no, but I can see how someone could be tired enough to do such a thing
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No, I haven't forgotten them.
    I did have one get out of the car when he wasn't supposed to and I was down the street before I realized it. He was 12 (now 21) and I was picking him and his 14 year old brother up from soccer at two different fields. He got in the car and then the team mom called to me she had the fundraising papers. I said to him "Stay here" and ran out and got the papers. I was running late to pick up the second one and just jumped back into the car and took off. Guess who didn't listen to the 'stay here' command?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2011