34 1/2 weeks pregnant.....

What does this sound like to you? Normal or not?

I am 34 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

I am having:
Severe lower back pain
Cramping
Stomach really hurts, feels like I need to vomit?
Heartburn
Lose bowels
& nothing goes away no matter what I do, drink water, lay on my left side, shower, walking, etc.

This all started yesterday around 3pm, and has gotten worse today.

PrdWifeNMom07

Asked by PrdWifeNMom07 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the heartburn sounds normal, and is an unfortunate symptom in pregnancy sometimes. have you tried sipping a glass of cold milk? you can also call your ob or pharmacist to find out what else you can take to relieve heartburn.

the other stuff though can be signs of pre-term labor, even the nausea, although the nausea can just be morning sickness, which can come and go anytime during pregnancy. for the cramping/severe back pain i would definitely call the ob.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• lower back pain could be from the way the baby is positioned,
    cramping could be from braxston hicks or strainging the lower ab muscles.
    stomach hurting could be from something u ate
    as could the heartburn
    or just lack of room-

when i was PG with fatty number 3 they thought my gall bladder was about to burst but after an u/s they figured out she was just so big she was pushing up on it with her feet.

depending on ur recent activities alot of this could be caulked up to just normal prengnacy whoos and over doing it-
    but if u feel its something that needs to be address call ur ob- and ask her/him.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• call your doctor and see what they have to say
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I am 36 weeks and have had all the same symptoms the past 3 days and i have severe lower back pain A LOT. I think it's all normal but if it would make you feel better call the nurse line and ask.....I hope it gets better for you!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Thanks ladies. Yeah, the heartburn comes and goes all the time lol. I am high risk for preterm labor, but they tell me to not go in until my water breaks or my contractions are less than 4 mins apart. I have a call into the doc, so we will see :) thanks for the advice.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Comment by PrdWifeNMom07 (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Hey we are due real close! I am 34 weeks and 5 days. I've got all that except heartburn. Knock on wood, I do not get heartburn. You know they say if you get heartburn while pregnant, your baby will have lots of hair.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• since u are so close to ur due date i would call the doctor
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011