Looking for nursery ideas......

We are having our second girl and looking for nursery colors and ideas. I don't mind some pink but my daughter's was pepto bismol pink and I am wanting something different this time. But what can you do besdies pink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lavender...or you could do light blue with brown accents
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i LOVE the purple and brown theme..if i was having another baby tho and i could do the nursey anything (my girls shre a room but i plan on re doing there room this theme) id do the owl and whimsical forest thing..this is my inspiration and im itching to order it but waiting till we move..

sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My first dd was done in teddy bears. I wanted classic pooh for her room, but my mom gave me tons of teddy bear stuff even bedding that someone gave her and I felt bad not using it so I used it. With my second dd I wanted classic pooh until I went to price it oh my gosh classic pooh stuff is expensive so after seeing prices I droped that idea lol. We went with reguaar whinnie the pooh. Then my sister had her son so she now has all my bedding. Well someone for this baby gave me whinnie the pooh, but I wanted to do lady bug, but the other stuff was free so I am using it well maybe. The reason I say maybe is dh's sister wants to buy the babys bedding and if she does it is lady bug which is funny because I never told her that was what I wanted. If she doesn't buy it then I am going with the whinnie the pooh
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• You can alwasy do winnie the pooh or an animal print theme.

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• CareBear color theme! (baby was born around christmas, hints the chirstmas stuff lol)

zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my daughters room is a very pretty lavender color not bright at all and i love it, u could do that color and do like colorful butterflies and dragonflies :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2011