How do you plan on losing the baby weight?

I am only 20 weeks and already thinking about it. I will breastfeed so I don't know if there is anything I can do besides just eat right and exercise and that was hard the first time because you are exhausted and I still wanted to eat all the time while breastfeeding! The weight came right off last time but I think this time that won't happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Breastfeed and work. Working causes me to lose weight.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i lost weight by just eating in moderation
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Breastfeeding Breastfeeding Breastfeeding... I gained 90 lbs with my first...Ewww I know, i lost 40lbs in the first 2 months after my daughter was born just breastfeeding...Just watch what you eat play with your baby and breastfeed if possible.. carrying around that baby is more exercise than you realize... good luck!
    Tiewaz

Answer by Tiewaz at 12:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Rollerblading by the beach with the stroller and lotssss of jogging.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have gained 70lbs this pregnancy...more than twice what I gained with either other child. I started out underweight this time, so I really don't have to lose all of that, but good god...LOL. I will be breastfeeding, which helps a lot, plus my appetite naturally slows way down right after child birth.

Aside from that, I plan to seriously indulge in the great fresh produce and grilling out this season. It is more expensive, but I love it and it is healthy...plus, I hope that I will be able to get out and around with the kids a lot more often. this is my first "summer baby" so we will see!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011