• In the Spotlight:

Bandgeek 20 for you.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 9:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• Haha, sorry! We spent all day yesterday at the inlaws, didn't get home until late, and when we got home I went through the pictures I'd taken and went to bed! We left around noon, and spent all morning getting ready LOL I'll catch up now, and then we can do any you want for today. DH is back on his normal, third shift, schedule today, since he goes back to work tomorrow. So I shouldn't get behind again, lol. It's sad his vacation is almost over, but it was nice! And he might get another job! He applied as a manager to Dollar General, just for giggles (he has management experience, but didn't think that they'd actually consider him), and they called him and told him he passed the management tests (there were two they emailed him, the typical questionnaire things you fill out when you apply for a job, and to expect to hear something this week. So he's actually excited! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2011