What did you dream about last night?

I dreamt that I found out I was pregnant and I knew that it happened the last time I had sex...which was yesterday. I remember telling my guy about it and telling him I was happy about it.... and that was pretty much the whole dream.

It's got me pretty freaked out right about now!

How bout you ladies?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dreamed that I was helping my boss from the job I quit 4 years ago to be a SAHM rebuild his car by him telling me what he needed and me finding them for him. Found a set of something that I couldn't figure out what they were and my boss seemed very much to want, so I went ahead and bought figuring they had something to do with what he needed for his car. Turned out they were these metal things that a guy wraps around his penis and then it vibrates and....well, you can figure out the rest. Found out what they were for and quit because of the EW factor of just knowing that about my boss. I remember I kept trying to cross a stream with a bunch of people and I kept stepping in it rather than stepping over. Oh....and I remember eating a raw onion that someone kept giving me to eat. Not sure if the stream and onion had to do with the same boss dream, but they were there at some point last night.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:53 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I dreamt my comany got a 300,000 dollar loan and we started our first project.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I dreamt that my kids were getting on a train somewhere. I don't know where they were going, or why, I just remember the train. I'm sure that's very symbolic or something.

lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had some weird crazy dream about being on a train in England and some guy trying to kill a boy with hangers and then I saved his life and found out the guy I was dating (some random guy 'cause I'm actually married) had 2 felonies back in the states and then the cops were after him, so I was scared he was going to kill me and I was running and hiding. I was a little freaked out when I woke up. Pregnancy dreams are always so weird!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I am pregnant, so my dreams are usually pretty crazy. Last night I dreamed I was teaching a class with one of my old "besties" from high school. The girl has always been really ditzy and not academically inclined, but being in a position where I had to teach her about put me over the edge and I was not being nice or helpful in my dream. LOL>
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I dreamed I saw my sisters son in a coffin.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i keep having dreams about my sons surgery coming up some are bad and some are good
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011