What is your ultimate goal in life?

What is it that you keep searching for?

For me it's peace. My life is definitely more peaceful than it used to be but I know that it could become even more peaceful. What about you?

BUTTERCUP777

Asked by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• To do my very best in the name of the Lord so I can be rewarded with Heaven :)

Also, I want to be happy and have peace. I want my kids to live a wonderful life and have a close family who doesn't bicker all the time. I want them to be able to do the things that they want (ie. sports, cool tree houses and such)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Cant say that Im searching for anything really. I have all or more than I need, and my family is healthy and happy. Just enjoying my time on this big blue marble.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• To have my children have a better life then I do....
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Financial stability.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• At this phase of life my soul purpose is raising good humans. I am considering myself a professional gardener of people. I worry they'll be unhappy, unhealthy, uneducated...... I worry I'll be 50 years old and watching them suffer with something I feel I could've prevented..... that would be my biggest sadness. I cannot care about ME much since I am a hot mess. Just providing these 2 with the childhood required to have a decent adulthood
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• To see my daughter grown up and healthy and happy.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I know it's vague, but ultimately, I want to be happy. I want to be able to take care of myself, I want to be doing something I love (and I don't know what that is yet), and I want my son to know that it's okay to be happy.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My goal is to have a happy, healthy family and to take nothing I have been blessed with for granted.
    Momof4gmdt

Answer by Momof4gmdt at 10:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My ultimate goal in life is to live long enough to meet my grandchildren.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My goal in life is to own a minimum of 30 acres and have a huge garden and tons of animals(not to eat, just to raise and play with and maybe have schools take field trips to my home)...and I have to have a gazebo hot tub too ;)

I'd also like to travel to Israel, Greece, Egypt, the Isle of Silt (homeland), Japan and Fiji.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011