wheres the bottom?

Now on the news today i here we are in a resetion and we have been in one for a year now and wallstreet had another huge drop like 7. drop so when and how o we bottom out i mean where is the end of this tunnel is there going to be a crash or what , everybody is still not out of this and the gov. just handing out money left and right they( the gov.) keeps trying to asure us there doing the right thing but really are they?what is your take on this girls i would realy like to know because i'm scared!!!

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't see an end. They said that "things are going to get worse b4 they get better" how much worse can things get? We all ask that question.

I'm one of the fortunate ones who doesn't have a mortgage or credit card debt. I'm the one who is buying gifts for other people's kids so they can have a Christmas.

We live as frugal as we possibly can. Don't get me wrong we have everything we want it's just that we are not frivolous with our money. To cut costs I have been making my own household cleaning products including laundry detergent & fabric softener. I always use coupons and the Thrift Store is my favorite place to shop.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that income tax refunds will soon be here for those who are really suffering and that will be a true blessing. Best of luck to you and everyone in your situation.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• we are in the same boat in England , there are so many people having there houses repossed this xmas its sad , old people afraid to put on their heating b/c of the expense of it all and it all down to the goverment  and banks playing around with our money that has got the country in a mess , people who just live ,mind there own business work hard and we are all suffering from the fat cats mistakes .

loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2008