My husband "fondles" me in my sleep? And I'm concerned about him. adult content

About 5 or 6 times a week I wake up to my husband fondling me in the middle of the night. And when I wake up he ALWAYS pretend he is sleeping it's not like he is trying to get me excited or anything. Im not open to anal or anything in there, Ive tried it with my husband and told him I really don't like it, he said okay it's for everyone and seemed to understand. A couple of times I woken up to him with his fnger in my ass. When I try to tell him to not do it he pretends he is sleeping but I can tell he is not. It happened 2 nights ago and he got up and went to work I called him and told him I asked him why he would this to me while I am asleep, his response was becasue he would wake up in the middle of the night and not beable to fall back asleep so he was bored and I wont let him do it to when Im awake. Im really concerned that he is preforming sexual acts on me because he is bored. I told next time Im calling the cops.

ConcernedMomma2

Asked by ConcernedMomma2 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If he knows that you are not ok with something then he should not be doing it to you, asleep or not. Call the cops. Its molestation.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm sorry that the world failed your husband so completely by inundating him with misconceptions about sex from childhood on, so now he has maladaptive coping mechanisms that allow him to rationalize violating your personal space.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yeah.... that's not ok. Wth, does he think you're his play toy?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My dh tends to do it during sex and he knows I don't like it. I have to tell him to stop but he continues and it's everytime we have sex. I've only woke up once in the middle of him having intercourse with me, but that was when we first got married. I told him he is not allow to have sex with me unless I give consent. I worry about my dh too he's gotten better, but he still has his moments. It's almost like he can't help it or he goes somewhere in him mind and I have to snap him back to reality. You might need to have a talk with hubby and set him some boundries. It's your body and if you are sleeping he should respect it. It's not his toy he can play with anytime he wants. gl
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Good advice from the other ladies. This is definitely not right.

Finger in the ass = knee in the nuts
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• What does fondling mean???
    bettyboob83

Answer by bettyboob83 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yeah keep a spray bottle or a cup of water every time it happens spray him and say no he wants to act like an animal with no boundaries or control treat him like it and spray him. No is NOOOOOO.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Tell him the next time you wake up with him doing that and he fakes being asleep your going to use the bolt cutters and snip that finger off. Put a pair of them on your night stand to emphasize your point. Married or not, NO MEANS NO!!!!!! You CAN be raped even by your hubby. Your being VIOLATED and it's WRONG!! Cut that damn finger OFF his hand!!!!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Fistand, I love your explanation
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I like pinkdragon's solution....or maybe keep a cast iron frying pan next to you if the water doesn't work.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2011