Treated the same ? adult content

Me and my ex friend had a baby with the same guy and he totally thinks she is better than me at all cost she minds him and i dont so he didnt think my kid was his when i was pg and its got to be his on her because she never left his sight but any way it turns out my kid is his and he didnt see her till we got together again like a year and a half later now he wants to say she rejects him so thats why he dosnt pay attition to her like he does his other kid with my friend and now he wants to step up with the other one and not mine because she rejects him just so you know he couldve came to my house anytime and seen her he was just stuck up my friends ass fucking her?so tell me is this right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• No, He should man up or bitch out she is the child and he is the parent he needs to take care of his business kids know when a person is there for them and when they are not.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I think I could have an answer if I could figure out the question but the sentence is so long and confusing with no punctuation that I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about and whose kid baby and ex and friend is doing what to who and why its being done and who is not getting the attention they deserve because he didn't see them at whose house for how long and whose friend is whose and who is better because she totally follows him around and who minds who and who is better because they did what?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Are you serious? ONE long sentence, no puncuation, a scrambled bunch of words, and the last few words are so disgusting and inappropriate I am at a loss as to WHY you expect an answer from any of us.Personally, the whole thing sounds so low rent and classless and gross that I really don't care. You and your friend each have a baby from THE SAME GUY? Gawwwwwwwd.

Funny answer,meooma. ":-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• First of all, it sounds like both of you have shitty taste in men to pick a gy sleeping with your friend... and instead of sticking together and showing him what an ass he is you two are fighting for his favor...
    But, yes, he shouldn't pick and choose which child should get treated better. They are both his and should be given the same love.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Just protect your friendship with the other woman. You are the mothers of siblings.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• There is so much wrong with this situation, him treating his children differently are the least of those poor children's problems. The list of what's not right is really long and stems from all of the adults.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• well all i can say is stability learn it know it teach it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• This is very hard to understand. You are all over the place with this.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• it takes a real man to be a daddy, any one can make a baby.
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 4:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011