Do you think we are in the end times?

Who else thinks we are either in or approaching the End Times, and what do you think we should be doing?

motivesmom

Asked by motivesmom at 12:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe in the rapture and tribulation, but your question made me think...my dad is really into prophecy and end times, and there are a lot of developments (like implantable chips, credit card network, etc) that seem to fit the Revelation pattern.

My thought is - did the "ideas" planted by Revelations drive these developments? I guess it's a which came first, the chicken or the egg kind of question. Anyhow, I know it's not what you were looking for - but my 2 cents' worth.
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Actually those are also viable points to ponder. As far as history people can also look at what is going on in the Middle East and at how Saddam was working to rebuild Babylon.  As far  as the money system if you notice cash is becoming obsolete and we rely on debit cards.  HUMMM
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I don't know when the end of times will be. Think about all of the terrible things to happen in history: the holicost, slavery, WWI, WW2, the great depression, 911...People probably thought it was the end of times then too.
    Mom2Nia

Answer by Mom2Nia at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think we quit possibly might be heading toward the end times soon. There really is nothing we can do but to accept Jesus as our Savior and try to let as many people we know about him as well.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think we are in the end times and that they only thing we can do is prepare and get ready. Make sure we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. Spread the gospel and pray, pray, pray.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• No, because I don't believe in that stuff but every generation has thought it was the end times.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I would add that Europe has gone to one currency. That is a step closer to a one world currency. Honestly, though, we are always getting closer to the End Times. I believe that no one can know when Christ will return and it may still be generations away, but I look at the moral state of the world and wonder how long he'll tarry and allow society to be so corrupt and openly deny Him. In the end, we need to be praying for His will to be done and make sure that we are about His work. We need to reach out to the world in love and do what we can to further His kingdom in the time we have on this earth.
    Alyssia3777

Answer by Alyssia3777 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Nope, I don't believe in that.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• No. But there is a change coming and it's not going to be good for humanity. The End?? Only time will tell.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i do believe we are in the endtimes, just look around you, the air is not fit to breath, the waters are polluted, look at the storms, hurricanes, so much devastation, children killing children, killing their parents, parents killing their kids,all the immorality that is out there today, there seems to be a lack of compassion,an i don't care attitude, there's no respect for life anymore..or respect for parents, etc... is the end times near, i think so......all we can do is try and get right with our provider, and pray like heck!!!!!!!!!
    brownsugar342

Answer by brownsugar342 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2008