At every visit?

Do you have to undress and get checked at every visit? Someone i know said they did at almost every visit and that didnt sound right cuz i only got checked like 4 times with my last baby. So I'm just wondering if yall do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No! What the heck do they need to check so many times for? I was only checked once and am now 27 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• no u dont at least i never did
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My first visit I did. I am 30 weeks now and have not had to undress at all except for that first time. I am sure though that starting on my next visit I will start having to undress for cervical checks.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I only did at my first visit and last 2.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• See i knew she was full of it. Shes one of those people that lie about stupid crap all the time.thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sounds odd too. I only did for my first appt and last month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You get a Check when you first find out,
    THEN...

i didnt get one Until i was around 37-39 weeks just checking the cervix things like that,!

but the real paps dont come until after the little one is born at the 6 week checkup!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It could have been her doctor's policy, or she may have had something that the doctor felt should be checked every time that the doctor didn't want to worry her about.

Answer by Bmat at 8:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I never got checked until I asked to be. I was 41.5 weeks at that point. But I had a midwife and she wasn't like most doctors are. They seem to love to check, or they did when I used to use doctors.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I only had a pelvic exam at 6 wks for the routine pap and all of that. My 2nd pelvic exam is tomorrow at 34 wks.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2008