If i do get preggo, should i stop using fertibella?

If i get pregnant while taking fertibella, should i stop using it right away till i see my doctor? i dont have any iron pills lying around my home so want to be ready... Just in case i do get preggo, do i stop right away or keep using it because it has iron n other preggo mommy stuffs in it... should i just buy vitamins/iron pills n take it n not take fertibella?...but should i wait for my doctor to give me pills? this is not for fun its a serious matter... i know its sounds like a silly question but ...

^_^ id like to be ready for my baby^_^...
for those who have tried fertibella or has experience on it feel free to advice or comment...
experts n awesome mommies pls comment or advice...
thank you for all your support... best of luck... ^_^

***babydust to all***

jkkpotters

Asked by jkkpotters at 12:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The packaging should say something about it. I know Fertile Blend says to stop taking the product once you get a positive test. Don't know about fertibella. Read the packaging.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• From what I've read online I would stop taking it and close out any credit card or bank account you used to pay for it. Lots of complaints about them charging the accounts and the product not working.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• ok ty... i already sent them an email to cancel anything else... thank you for your advice... it doesnt say it on the bottle... no other forms within the kit... but ty so much... will certainly keep that in mind... ^_^
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011